Loading cart contents...
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, The “Promoter” refers to Grubbee. The “Prize refers to Pregnancy and Baby Prize Pack including 1 x $140 Grubbee Voucher, 2 x Grubbee Bamboo Muslin Wraps, 1 x $100 Made to Milk Voucher, 1 x Eucalyptus Lace Trim Heritage Blanket, 1 x $50 Miss Mae Studio Voucher.
- By entering the competition you agree to share your Name and Email address with (and to receive promotional material from) all four stores participating in the giveaway: Grubbee, Made to Milk, Heritage Blankets and Miss Mae Studio. PBC Expo are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- No purchase is necessary. Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry. Employees and family members of the Promoter and participating stores
are not eligible to enter. One entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will commence on June 18, 2022 and will end on June 19, 2022, at 23:59, all entries after this date will not be accepted. The Prize will be awarded to ONE randomly selected winner who has entered, using a random number generator. The winner will be contacted by telephone and email within 5 days of the competition ending and may be announced on social media. If the winner is unable to be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours of first contact an alternative winner will be drawn.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost of the Prize in question. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.